Thursday, January 12, 2012

mr. & mrs.

hi everyone!  i've got some wedding inspiration coming at you today because, in case you didn't know, the mister and i are tying the knot on may 19, 2012.  that is approximately 4 months or 127 days away and i haven't done an OUNCE of planning.  we have the venue, i have my dress, and we know who are awesome photographers are going to be.  that's it!  today i went to the printers and gave them my idea for our save the dates, so in one to three weeks, that should be rolling.  hopefully.  please, God.

in the meantime, here are some wedding-related things i've been drooling over...








.



1 comment:

  1. I really wish I had known about Etsy when I got married. Some of the sellers come up with the most amazing things. :) Overall, though, I wouldn't change anything about my wedding. It was low-key and simple.

    I can't wait to see how your wedding turns out. I bet it's going to be magical!

    ReplyDelete